- Price $ 82,575
- Boat Name LIAISON
- MAKE / Model Bertram
- Builder Bertram
- Construction Fiberglass
- Beam 9.92 ft
- Draft 3 ft
- Engine(s) Mercruiser, unleaded
Liaison is a Bertram 25 Hardtop and is the perfect Pender Harbour day cruiser and fisherman. Classic Bertram wide beam, deep-V hull provides a safe comfortable ride in all conditions.
Liaison was originally brought to Canada by Canoe Cove Manufacturing to use as the prototype model when they began the production of the Bertram 25 under license.
Refurbished completely with new hull paint, new deck and hardtop paint, new Mercruiser FWC engines and legs, new electrical system, new electronics, new tanks, new hull liners, new upholstery forward, new seats, new furnace,...
A full restoration of a well loved classic. Call to arrange viewing.
A capable runabout for all weather use with cuddy cabin forward, double passenger seat to port and single helm seat to starboard and full width seat across stern. The hardtop provides rain, sun and wind protection and the cockpit aft affords ample room for fishing.
Wide beam, deep-Vee with large hull strakes and heavy construction combined with a bottom to top refurbishment. In remarkable condition throughout!
Twin Mercruiser 4.3 L, 220 hp, MPI, FWC, V-6 engines with approximately 300 hours on the meters since installed new in 2017.
Alpha drive legs with 1.62:1 reduction.
12 volt DC ship service electrical system with two master switches. Port switch is an on/off switch and the starboard switch is a 1,2,1+2 and off switch.
New electrical switches and helm panels. Completely rewired during refit.
3 X 27 series batteries.
- Raymarine Hybrid touch GPS plotter/radar/depth sounder mounted in overhead panel at helm. Remote control mounted on steering wheel.
- Uniden UM380 VHF radio with DSC.
- Ritchie compass.
- Analogue Faria gauges include: Tachometers with hour meters, oil pressure, engine temperature, volt meters and leg trim indicators.
- Cigar lighter/low voltage plug at helm.
- Automatic electric bilge pump.
- Remote controlled ACR spot light.
- Dual horn.
- Lenco trim tabs.
- Highspeed anchor windlass with up and down footswitches on foredeck and helm remote control switch.
- Stainless steel plow style anchor in stainless steel anchor roller at bow. All chain anchor rode with stainless steel swivel.
- Navy blue hull with white boot stripe and decks. Bertram factory hardtop with custom aluminum radar arch mount and stainless steel handrails. All paint new and nonskid surfaces restored.
- Cuddy cabin hull liners and ceiling refurbished. Cockpit side panels and floors renewed.
- Cuddy cabin cushions - new 2017.
- Double wide passenger seat and pedestal mounted single helm seat - new in 2017.
- Beige (Toast) sunbrella drop curtain.
- Head - new 2021. Pumps to holding tank which can be pumped out via deck fitting at pump-out facility or pumped overboard via macerator pump.
- Espar diesel forced air furnace - new 2019. Fuel supplied through 2.5 gallon outboard daytank installed in bilge ahead of engine room. Thermostatically controlled heat with outlet at helm station keeps everyone warm and the windscreens clear.
- Dual pantograph windscreen wipers.
- Cockpit boarding steps.
- Full width engine box/seat with hydraulic assist on opening lid.
- Bow deck fiberglass opening hatch.
- 2 X rod holders.
- Full width fiberglass swim grid.
- New windows inserted into aluminum frames of windscreen and side window panels.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.