- Price $ 242,500
- Boat Name Nord Lys
- MAKE / Model Nordic Tugs 34
- Builder Nordic Tugs
- Construction Fiberglass
- Beam 12.92 ft
- Draft 4 ft
- Cabins 2
- Engine(s) Cummins, diesel
The Nordic Tug 37 is a modern cruising classic. With nearly 300 built in a 17 year production run, this design has a excellent reputation among NW boaters. Quality construction, sensibly laid-out systems and a timeless practicality to the design, the Nordic 37 has a proven market appeal making it one of the best investments in a pleasure boat today.
Nord Lys, Norwegian for Northern Lights, is an excellent example of the design. Popular two cabin interior configuration with additional factory custom cabinetry throughout. Her painted blue hull is a real eye catcher.
Special features include:
* 3800 hours on her clean and strong running Cummins 330. Twin Disc MG-5050 transmission. PSS Dripless shaft seal. Well maintained machinery space. Cummins spares kit.
* Northern Lights 5KW genset in sound shield with 311 hours. Exhaust separator. Four wet cell 6V golf cart house batteries 2017. True Charge 40 amp charger.
* Four HP Side Power bow thruster with separate 4-D bow battery.
* Wallace 16000 BTU forced air diesel furnace plus Red Dot style engine heater.
* Vac-U-Flush sanitation system with 35 gallon holding tank and macerator overboard discharge.
* Simpson Lawrance Sprint 1000 vertical windlass with foredeck and wheelhouse controls. 150' 5/16" chain and 200' 9/16" three strand nylon and 44# Bruce style anchor. Seawater washdown forward. Spare Danforth style anchor plus shore tie line on reel.
* Three burner stove propane stove with oven. Eleven gallon hot water heater. Newer AC/DC refrigerator/freezer. Dual stainless sinks. Custom top loading panrty.
* Raymarine 24 mile color radar and GPS plotter/sounder. Com Nav auto pilot with remote. Dual VHF.radios. Stereo with 4 speakers. Remote control spotlight.
Nord Lys is a 20 year old Nordic that does not show her age. Just detailed from stem to stern, this boat shows and runs well. If you are considering a clean and ready-to-go Nordic Tug, call for a showing on Nord Lys today!
* 4 6V wet cell house batteries 2017
* Racor 900 for main engine and Racor 500 for generator
* PYI Dripless shaft seal
* Extensive engine and generator spares kit
* Secondary anchor rode w/100' 5/16" chain and 100 9/16" nylon
* Two 50' lock lines plus spare docklines, fenders and boat hooks
* Day/night shades in salon
* Windshield sun screens
* Custom fit sheets for master berth
* 300' 1/2" polypropylene stern tie line on reel
* Chiming brass clock and barometer
* Spare propeller
* Canister life raft (out of date and needs re certification)
- Gateway Yachts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact listing agent Jeff Gleckler to arrange showing at 360 202 2290 or [email protected]